AAPPTec can prepare custom peptides with the following modifications:
Custom Peptides wih D-Amino Acids (Custom peptides may contain one or more D-amino acids)
• D-Ala • D-Asn • D-Gln • D-Lys • D-Pro • D-Trp
• D-Arg • D-Cys • D-His • D-Met • D-Ser • D-Tyr
• D-Asp • D-Glu • D-Leu • D-Phe • D-Thr • D-Val
Custom Peptides wih D-Amino Acids (Peptides with N-methylation of the peptide backbone)
• N-MeAla • N-MeIle • N-MeMet • N-MeVal
• N-MeGly • N-MeLeu • N-MePhe
Custom Peptides Containing Unusual Amino Acids (Peptides may contain any number of the following unusual amino acids.)
• Abu (2-Aminobutyric acid) • Hse (Homoserine) • D-Orn (D-Ornithine),
• Ahx(6-Aminohexanoic acid) • Hyp (Hydroxyproline) • D-2-Pal (D-2-Pyridylalanine)
• Aib (2-Aminoisobutyric acid) • Mpa (3-Mercapto-propionic acid) • Pen (penicillamine)
• β-Ala, (beta-Alanine) • D-1-Nal (D-1-Naphthylalanine) • pGlu (Pyroglutamic acid)
• Har (Homoarginine) • Nle (Norleucine) • D-Phe(4-Cl) (D-4-Chloro-phenylalanine)
• Hcy (Homocysteine) • Nva (Norvaline) • Phg (Phenylglycine)
• Hfe (Homophenylalanine) • Orn (Ornithine) • Other unusual amino acids
• Tyr phosphorylated peptides
• Ser phosphorylated peptides
• Thr phosphorylated peptides (single site)
Sulfonation: Tyr(SO3H) (sulfonated peptides)
Cysteine Derivatives: Cys(Acm), Cys(tBu)
Lysine Derivatives: Lys(DNP), Lys(Me2), Lys(Ac)
Serine Derivative: Ser(octanoic acid)
Isotopic Amino Acids (Isotopically labelled peptides)
• Deuterium (2H)
N-Terminal Peptide Modifications
• Acylation • Myristylation
• Formylation • Palmytolation
• Succinylation • Benzyloxycabonylation (Cbz)
C-Terminal Peptide Modifications
• Amidation (NH2, NHEt, NHMe)
• p-Nitroanilide (pNA)
• NHS (OSu)
• Ester (OMe, OEt, OBzl, OtBu)
• 1 Disulfide Bridge
• 2 Disulfide Bridges
• 3 Disulfide Bridges
• Hydrocarbon Bridge (Ring Closing Metathesis)
• Amide Cyclic (Side chain, End)
Multiple Antigenic Peptide System
• Asymmetric 4 branches
• Asymmetric 8 branches
Fluorescence/Dye Labeled Peptides
• Biotin (N-Terminal, with or without Ahx)
• Biotin (Lys side chain)
• FITC/5-FAM (N-Terminal, with or without Ahx)
• FITC/5-FAM (Lys side chain)
• Dansyl (N-Terminal, with or without Ahx)
• MCA (N-Terminal)
• HYNIC (N-Terminal)
Quenched Fluorescent Peptides
• Amino Acid Analysis
AAPPTec provides custom peptide synthesis services to research scientists worldwide. AAPPTec prepares custom peptides in purities from crude to greater than 98% pure and in quantities from a few milligrams for research scale to multi-kilograms for production scale. To learn more about AAPPTec's custom peptide synthesis services, click here.
Large Scale Production
AAPPTec can perform custom peptide synthesis in larger scale, from gram to multi-kilogram quantities. AAPPTec complies with the most stringent quality control specifications at a competitive price. Let our experienced chemists assist with your development and production needs. All requests are evaluated with strict confidentiality.
For our profound experience in custom peptide synthesis, well-trained technical team and highest production standards, we hope to be your strong and reliable partner in the life sciences industry.
Custom Peptide Library Synthesis
AAPPTec can synthesize custom peptide libraries for epitope mapping, high-throughput screening, and SAR studies, including alanine scans and truncation sets. Peptide libraries are provided in 96-well plates with approximately 2 µmol of lyophilized peptide in each well.
AAPPTec utilizes optimized protocols and chemistries to ensure consistent purity, quantity and quality, batch-to-batch and within each batch.
Custom peptide library modifications include D-amino acids, unusual amino acids, biotin or fluorescent labeling, N-acylation or C-terminal amide.
Provide AAPPTec with the peptide sequences and we will prepare a quotation for your library. Peptide libraries are typically completed in 2-3 weeks. Typical delivery consists of lyophilized peptides in 96-well titer plates, peptide location table, and MS and HPLC data.
For more information about custom peptide libraries, click here.
AAPPTec custom peptides are shipped with a complete quality control package including HPLC, Mass Spectral Analysis and Certificates of Analysis to confirm the purity and identity of the peptide. From 2 amino acids to 85 amino acids, AAPPTec prepares custom peptides in the scale and purity required.
AAPPTec provides custom peptides in the following purities:
- Immunological Grade (suitable for forming polyclonal antibodies)
- 80% or greater (tissue culture; ligand for affinity purification; non-quantitative antibody blocking experiments)
- 90% or greater (in vivo studies; bioassays; markers for electrophoresis; monoclonal antibodies)
- 95% or greater (ELISA; RIA; enzyme substrate)
- 98% (NMR; chromatography standards)